Thursday, December 15, 2005


Christmas Greetings!
Ah, Christmas! It’s the season not only to be jolly, but also the season of giving (What better way to give than to start a blog)!

For most presents, though, we must wait until Christmas day. But my mate John W. Howard, gave all us students an early gift...

What is it, I hear you ask… It's Voluntary Student Unionism, or VSU for those who don’t like to hear the ‘voluntary’ bit (voluntary implies choice, choice is hated by those who commonly claim to be on the left)!

The savings, the savings! No longer will I pay for the care of other people’s children, nor the boozing of students during O-week! From now on, that fee of around $200 a semester can go towards my textbooks, hell I could even give it to a nice charity, it is Christmas after-all...

No comments: