Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Margo reunion talk of the town.

I don’t normally get into all this celebrity gossip that a lot of fan-cum-stalker people seem to love so much. Who’s dating Jessica Alba matters none at all to me, seeing as I’m not dating her. Who the guy from 24 beats up in a pub doesn’t matter- because I'll never get a shot at old Jack Bauer. The last time I remember being into the celeb scene was when John Ritter carked it, bless his soul. I always liked him- up until his death he was a less funny, but living, Chris Farley.

One event that is no doubt exciting all celebrity-gossip editors out there is the recent decision by Margo Kingston to meet up with a few of her old mates from Uni (I think it was a French one, where they let anyone in... or the University of Tasmania).

I’m told that Margo had a wonderful time re-establishing her relationship with Master Bates, among other celebrities. Saddam Hussein even applied for bail for the occasion and in fact turned up to the event in order to let Margo know how much her support has meant to him over the last few years.

The celebrations were spoiled only when up-and-coming celebrity Regan vomited excessively throughout the Bates’ estate. Interestingly, her excuse was that she is "possessed by a demon of great evil". Mental health experts I’ve spoken to, however, believe that this ‘great demon’ is actually alcoholism, something the rising star shares in common with Margo.

Here’s a picture a photographer friend of mine took at the reunion, with the backdrop being the familiar Bates’ Estate:



Left to Right: Karl Marx, Master Bates, Damien, Margo Kingston, Old School Dracula, Michael Jackson, Saddam Hussein, Regan.

No comments: